1 / 15
Our purpose built park started as a bare paddock in rural Horowhenua. We built every aspect with our own hands and designed the park with performance, accessibility, comfort and fun in mind. We have 9m high towers for an incredible angle of pull, two double counterweight cable systems ensuring the maximum tension possible, and high dirt banks surrounding our twin lane lake to achieve the flattest achievable water conditions for the ultimate enjoyment of your ride. Only 1 ½ hrs from the Wellington CBD and Ferry Terminal, and 30 seconds off State Highway 1 in Foxton, our laid back beautifully landscaped park is perfectly positioned to maximise the potential of this fast growing sport. Close to the Manawatu River & all the local amenities.
Off The Loop Wake Park, 10 Stewart st, Foxton, Foxton, Foxton, Manawatu, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Winter Hours - April to October weekends 10am - 5pm Summer Hours - October to April 10am -5pm tuesday to sunday. Outside these hours By Appointment.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 35km to Palmerston North
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 400m to Coach stop Main st Foxton
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 200m to Foxton Main st
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$25.00 - $150.00|
- Restricción de edad: