1 / 2
1 / 7
Set in 80 hectares, Orana Wildlife Park is New Zealand's only open range zoo. It is within 15 minutes drive from Christchurch airport. The Park provides amazing animal encounters: hand feed giraffe, meet rhino up close, see NZ's only gorillas and orang-utans, view kiwi and travel through the lion habitat (cost and conditions apply).
Scheduled presentations occur daily. Visitors can enjoy the antics of cheetah, tigers, Tasmanian devils, monkeys, meerkats and more. An extensive NZ section features kiwi, a wide range of birds and reptiles plus two walk-through aviaries (giving the chance to meet the mischievous kea). Guided tours operate daily. A cafe and fantastic wildlife gift shop are on-site. It's a full day of fun for everyone at Orana.
Orana Wildlife Park, McLeans Island Road, Harewood, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8051, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 10am to 5pm, 7 days - last admission 4pm. (Other hours by arrangement for functions). Closed Christmas Day.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Close to Christchurch airport - 15 minutes drive (north-west) from the airport.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Easy drive to Orana from town
Precios y condiciones
(14 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Additional cost for encounters such as the Lion Encounter
- Más información sobre precios:
- Commission rate available on application. Other rates for special tours, functions and behind the scenes tours available on request.