1 / 2
Private collectors enjoy the gallery and a chance to see the finest examples of Peter’s work as well as talk to the artist in person. If you can't make it in person then go to the Peter Raos Gallery online store.
Peter has worked as a glass artist in Devonport for over 38years. His wife Prue has a love of gardening which gives Peter direct inspiration for his works of art: the sculptured form of the lily, the pattern of myriad leaves and the changing compositions of flowers as the seasons change.
Peter has developed a number of paperweight series in homage to the French Impressionists. He takes the layering effect typical of Monet’s work and adapts it to his own glass, creating Impressionist gardens in glass. Now available in jewellery.
Peter Raos Gallery, 2 Queens Parade, Devonport, Auckland Central, Auckland, 0624, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 11am ~ 5pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Devonport ferry and bus terminal right across the street.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Central Auckland and accessible by public transport Devonport ferry every 30 mins.