1 / 6
Local Kiwi guides will help you to explore the breath-taking landscapes of Middle Earth, Glenorchy and Paradise during this half day Lord of The Rings inspired tour.
Visiting film locations from The Lord of the Rings trilogy, you’ll enjoy hearing behind the scenes stories, from decisions made by the director to amusing anecdotes about the actors. You’ll stand before such sites as Isengard, Ithilien, Amon Hen and Lothlorien forest; where you can play at being a star with our capes and swords, making for fun photos.
As you travel along N.Z’s most scenic highway from Queenstown to Glenorchy you will have the opportunity to stop and photograph incredible vistas.
Complimentary delicious picnic & free scenic photo CD. Family owned business.
Pure Glenorchy Lord of the Rings Scenic Tours, Pickup address: "Outside the Station Building", Camp Street, Queenstown, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Open 7:30am - 8:30pm, 7 days.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 7km from airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 25 metres
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Leaves from the centre of town
Precios y condiciones
(14 años o menos)
- Más información sobre precios:
- Half Day Exclusive Charter for (0-4 people) from $800 per vehicle Half Day Exclusive Charter for (5+ people) from $1000 per vehicle Enquires: email@example.com