1 / 6
The Quarry Arts Centre has been serving the local community for more than three decades by positively promoting growth in the arts; providing professional artists with studio space; running creative workshops; housing a co-operative shop and exhibition gallery; as well as being an inviting venue for local community events.
Visitors can meet the artists in their studios; see the current exhibition at the Yvonne Rust Gallery; and relax in the beautiful grounds surrounded by sculpture and outdoor art. Within this unique setting is the Quarry Co-op Shop and boutique Studio Café.
Open every day, the Quarry Arts Centre is easily accessed by a 10 minute stroll from central Whangarei and has ample on-site car parking.
Quarry Arts Centre, 21 Selwyn Avenue, Central, Whangarei, Northland, 0110, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 15 to 20 minutes from Whangarei Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 15 minute walk and 10 minute walk from the centre of Whangarei.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 10 minute walk and 5 minute walk from the centre of Whangarei.
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- Free to visit, some charges for vaious events
- Más información sobre precios:
- Open to visitors every day, the Quarry Arts Centre is easily accessed by a 10 minute stroll from central Whangarei and has ample on-site car parking.