1 / 7
Queenstown's original adventure since 1974. Whitewater action awaits on our half day trips on the Shotover (grade 3-5 - it's our most popular, serious whitewater action) or Kawarau River (grade 2-3 super scenic, playful great for first time rafters!).
The Shotover River was once one of the richest gold bearing rivers in the world. Begin with an unforgettable coach trip into Skippers Canyon. Brace yourself as you take the winding road famous for it's incredible twists and turns, tight corners and exciting cliff edges.
Rafting from Deep Creek over peaceful waters at first, you'll head towards the exhilarating rapids of the lower canyon. Your adventure ends rafting through a 170m tunnel and down the mighty Cascade rapid.
Queenstown Rafting, 35 Shotover Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7.30am to 7.00pm, 7 days.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 5 minute drive from the airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Located in the centre of town
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$229.00 - $2,199.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Minimum age of 13 years old and over 40kg Need to be water confident. Medical conditions: pregnant women and people with back problems advised against rafting