1 / 4
If you are short of time or just want a short activity before your evening, why not try our Sundowner Cruise?
A relaxing sail in the inner Bay, departing Russell Wharf at 4.00 pm. Enjoy a glass of local wine as the sun goes down. Operating on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays, this short 2 hour experience offers a gentle sail on board Northland's iconic tall ship the R.Tucker Thompson from Russell to to Russell. Light finger food is included and a cash bar is available. It's a perfect way to start your evening.
Ferry tickets are included within the price so why not head over to Russell early to explore before boarding the Sundowner Sail. Enjoy a fine dining experience at one of the town's waterfront restaurants after your sail.
R. Tucker Thompson Sundowner Sailing, Maritime Building, Williams Road, Paihia, Paihia, Northland, 0200, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am-7pm during summer, starts 28 October.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 30 minutes by car
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Coach terminal next to wharf
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Wharf at centre of town
Precios y condiciones
(14 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Drinks from bar
- Más información sobre precios:
- Infants (under 5) go free. Child 50%