1 / 2
RaftFishNZ has been in operation since April 2016, the owner Deon Warren has taken people rafting and fishing on most North Island rivers since 1985.
RaftFishNZ operates on the Mohaka river and its tributaries, which have a large healthy population of rainbow and brown trout. for the hunters there are Red deer, Sika deer, wild pig, Merino sheep , and goat.
RaftFishNZ arranges bespoke expeditions lasting from 1 hour through to full day trips. Also offered are multi day trips lasting between 2 and 10 days in length, where comfortable camping beside the river is normal.
RaftFishNZ is Maritime NZ compliant and is a member of the NZ Rafting Guides Association. Client safety is the number one consideration in all aspects of the operation.
RaftFishNZ , 123 McVicar road rd2 , Te Pohue , Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 5 am to 11pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Please ask avout bus travel.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Raftfishnz is located an easy 40 minute drive from Napier and one hour from Taupo
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$100.00 - $1,500.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- age limit for the grade 3 white water rafting trip of 11 years old.