1 / 15
At River Birches, guests can select from a range of exciting activities, from fly fishing, hiking, mountain biking the riverside trails, white water rafting, golfing to winter skiing on Mount Ruapehu. River Birches offers single party, privately guided Tongariro Crossing.
Positioned alongside the Lodge, sits The Cottage at River Birches. This
beautiful self-contained property provides a superb option for families and larger groups of travelers who appreciate the privacy, spaciousness, and independence of a high quality architecturally designed, luxury residence.
River Birches Lodge and The Cottage at River Birches proudly support
Destination Charging for Electronic Vehicles and has two TESLA EV chargers.
PricingPricing is for per room per night basis. Prices quoted in New Zealand dollars and include 15% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
|The Admiral's Room||$665||$610|
|The Duchess's Room||$460||$395|
|The Major's Room||$610||$565|
|The Cottage(sleep up to 6)||$435|
Book a guided trout fishing experience
- Our local experienced guides can tailor to your needs -whether you've novice or experienced
- The guides can also take you rivers beyond the Tongariro
- River Birches has fly fishing equipment available
River Birches, 19 Koura Street, Turangi, Lake Taupo, New Zealand.
Instalaciones y características
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Sky - communal
- Luggage Storage
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Proximidad con el pueblo: