1 / 12
Russell Nature Walks offers guided walks in a private Forest and Kiwi Conservation Area. We are located in the beautiful Bay of Islands, only 2.5 km from the historic village of Russell. It is one of the last habitats of two rare birds - kiwi and weka. Join us for an Ecology Walk or a Night Walk.
Enjoy a relaxed walk with your friendly, knowledgeable guides: Lisette & Eion. See & hear native birds like weka, kiwi, pipit, fernbird, and tui. Learn about native plants and their uses. Hunt for weta (the gentle giants of the insect world) and view glow-worms on our “Night Walk”.
We specialise in small groups (maximum of 8). Walks last 2 hours and suit most fitness levels. Every ticket sold contributes to our Conservation Project.
Russell Nature Walks, 6080 Russell Whakapara Road, Russell, Northland, 0272, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Bay of Islands Airport (Kerikeri) is 35km
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- The closest bus station is at Paihia, a 15 minute ferry trip from Russell
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 2.5 km south of Russell
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$55.00 - $60.00|
(16 años o menos)
|$25.00 - $30.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Family rates and group discounts are available.
- Más información sobre precios:
- The minimum age on the Night Walk is 10 years old. Our walks are suitable for most fitness levels but there are steps. Please wear shoes (not jandals) and clothing appropriate for the weather.