1 / 3
Paddlers can rent kayaks at our base in Linkwater, just minutes from the picturesque and safe coastline of Anakiwa. Our strategic location also enables us to access all three Sounds – Queen Charlotte, Kenepuru and Pelorus Sound – depending on where you wish to embark or finish your independent adventure. We also have a peak season base in Portage Bay.
Sea kayaking has been described as one of the best ways to explore places that you cannot access by land. It is a peaceful and gentle way to immerse yourself in the environment without disturbing it! Come to our base and try it for yourself.
Mountain biking on the nearby Queen Charlotte Track is a popular pastime for visitors to Anakiwa. So if you would rather pedal that paddle, we can help!
Sea Kayak Adventures, 8 Anakiwa Rd, Anakiwa, Marlborough, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am - 6pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 45minutes from Blenheim airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 30minutes from Picton, 15minutes from Havelock, 50minutes from Blenheim
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$40.00 - $150.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Track passes, campsite fees
- Más información sobre precios:
- We have family friendly kayaks for those under 15 years old.