1 / 6
Steadfast is a beautiful 40 tonne gaff cutter built on the lines of Jolie Brise, the famous 1913 Le Havre pilot cutter. Her magnificent sailing qualities and natural charm, along with our friendly skipper and crew, will ensure a pleasurable and rewarding experience for all who sail with her.
Departing the wharf in Picton, our day sails are a wonderful way to enjoy the outstanding natural beauty of the Marlborough Sounds. Setting sail for the some of our favourite places, we’ll take advantage of the wind and enjoy a day on the water.
Overnight cruising offers guests an opportunity to experience a taste of the life at sea, with coastal passages and quiet nights spent at anchor. The coffee and freshly baked muffins are legendary.
Steadfast Traditional Sail, Waikawa Road, Picton Marina, Picton, Marlborough, 7220, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Business hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm. Vessel operated at any time.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- French Pass is about 2.5 hours from Nelson airport; Picton is 10 minutes from small airport in Koromiko and half hour from Blenheim airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Public transport is available from Picton or Nelson to Rai Valley (about 1.5 hours drive from French Pass), and pick up from there can be arranged.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- French Pass is about 2.5 hours from Nelson or Blenheim; berth in Picton marina
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$180.00 - $300.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Day cruise $180 per person, minimum four guests Overnight cruising $300 per day per person, minimum four guests. Weather dependant. All cruises sailing out of Picton, French Pass, or Nelson by arrangement.