1 / 4
Welcome to Tara Retreat in Mangawhai on Northland’s east coast. Come, relax and stay in either our hand-built cob cottage, self-contained studio or renovated caravan. They are all surrounded by gardens and you can help yourself to what's in season.
We also have a yoga studio that runs regular classes and is available for guests to use, and have an onsite massage therapist and naturopath.
We are just two minutes’ drive to the village and the weekly Saturday morning market and nearby you can find cafes, a golf course, lovely bush and coastal walks and of course many great beaches.
Tara Retreat, 247 Tara Road, RD2 Kaiwaka, Mangawhai, Mangawhai, Northland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Check in - 2pm, Check out - 12pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Pet Friendly
- Internet (Public Use)
- Courtesy Transport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 3km to Mangawhai Village with weekly market, shop, cafes
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$90.00 - $120.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- $100 per night (Fri/Sat/Hols) $90 per night (Sun-Thu) for up to 2 people. Extra occupants: Adults: $10/night. 2 night minimum stay Special conditions: Pets allowed (bring their own bedding) but note we have a small friendly dog, some fenced off chickens and two cats. Check in - 2pm Check out - 12pm - longer by arrangement. The cottage and caravan are fairly private but please be aware there are extra cars and people here for yoga classes and massages. We live on the property so are gener