1 / 14
If you are seeking to relax in luxurious surroundings, then look no further. The Manse in Hawke’s Bay, is a hidden gem. This spacious and rambling lodge is set amid established gardens which have been lovingly tended and birdlife abounds.
The Manse is beautifully appointed throughout with private suites that will envelope you in luxury. European Antique furnishings have been perfectly matched to help enhance the character, history of the old Manse, and provide a level of comfort best described as exquisite.
Fine dining and wining is an evening feature and available upon request, you can also choose what time and where you have your delectable breakfast.
Visitors are presented with a vast array of experiences and opportunities.
The Manse, 3519 State Highway 50, Maraekakaho, Hastings, Hawkes Bay, 4171, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am-8pm, 7 days
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Courtesy Transport
- Internet (Public Use)
- Room Service
- Sky - communal
- Swimming Pool
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 10 minutes from Bridge Pa, 25 minutes from Napier/Hastings Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 20 minutes to Havelock North/Hastings
Precios y condiciones
|Temporada alta||Temporada baja|
|(Oct - Apr)||(May - Sep)|
|Por noche||$645.00 - $795.00||$645.00 - $795.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Price includes: GST, pre-dinner drinks, a full breakfast, use of all facilities, fruit, water and friandises in room - Breakfast - Cocktails and drinks from 6 pm until 7 pm daily 2pm Arrival and 12 noon Departure (different arrival and departure times on request). Please feel free to ask for any special rates, especially pre December or short notice. Call us to discuss a tailored package including corporate meetings, events and personalised tours of Hawke's Bay’s many attractions. Prices are p