1 / 7
The National Aquarium of New Zealand, stretching along Napier’s Marine Parade like a huge stingray, is home to over 100 rich and diverse saltwater, freshwater and land animal exhibits from New Zealand and around the world. The 1.5 million litre Oceanarium showcases the many and varied aquatic species that exist in the adjacent Hawke Bay. Elsewhere in the aquarium, you can view more native saltwater and freshwater species, as well as exotic reef and deep-sea fish from around the world. The kiwi, tuatara and penguin enclosures provide an insight into New Zealand's most precious species. Also on exhibition are species from the Americas, Asia and Australia, including alligators and piranhas. Open every day (except Christmas Day) from 9am - 5pm.
The National Aquarium of New Zealand, 546 Marine Parade, Napier South, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4110, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Open every day except Christmas Day, 9am - 5pm (last entry 4.30pm).
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 10 - 15 minutes
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 5 minutes
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 5 minutes
Precios y condiciones
(14 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Under 3's Free Admission. Family (2 ad, 2 ch) $57.00, Extra Children Purchased With A Family Pass $6.00, Seniors (With I.D.) $15.00, Students (With I.D) $19.00
- Más información sobre precios:
- These rates apply to general admission, self guided tours only. Pricing is subject to change. Swims, Dives, Close Encounters and other Aquarium services require advance booking with rates and conditions available on request.