1 / 9
The Pavilion is only ten minutes' walk or five minutes by bike along the cycle trail by the Karamu Stream to delightful Havelock North.
This light-filled cottage is the perfect base from which to explore the best of Hawke's Bay wineries ,vineyards, Napier's Art Deco architecture, and miles of excellent cycle trails through diverse countryside and coastal areas.
Relax, enjoy the ambience of the gardens and lawns, and cook your your own gourmet meal from fresh ingredients purchased from New Zealand's best Farmers' Market.
Generous breakfast provisions include fresh fruit, home-made muesli, home baked bread, farm eggs and home preserves made from fruit grown on the property.
The Pavilion provides the perfect escape in every season.
The Pavilion, 58 Miller Road, Havelock North, Hawkes Bay, 4157, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am - 10pm 7days
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 20 minutes by car to Hawke's Bay airport.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Havelock North, 5 minutes, Hastings, 10.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 10 minutes' walk, 5 minutes' cycling along the bike trail. About 5 minutes by road to Havelock North, 10 minutes to Hastings and 20 to Napier.
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
- Más información sobre precios:
- A 2- night minimum booking is required. (You'll want to stay longer though.) special deals are available for longer stays, e.g. Stay 2 nights and get a third night free. Stay in conjunction with John's House across the lawn and accommodate larger family or friend goups - up to 8 people. Payment of half the total fee is required to confirm your booking. If you book within a week of your stay we'll give you 30% discount.