1 / 3
Waiuku is a Heritage Town with Steam Train, Museums, Heritage Trail, and many places of historical interest. The estuary can be explored by walking trails or by kayak. Nearby is the Waiuku Forest, Karioitahi Beach, Sandspit Reserve and parks. Waiuku is the last centre before travelling on to the breathtaking Awhitu Peninsular with its white sand beaches and reserves.
The Roost B&B is approximately 1km from the main town, an easy walk with sealed footpath. Mountain bikes are provided free of charge for guests.
The Roost B&B hosts, Graeme and Linda Newall, highly respect your privacy. Graeme and Linda will meet you upon arrival, and discuss breakfast or packed lunch options. Hosts may be contacted via text during your stay.
The Roost Executive Bed and Breakfast, 93 Colombo Road, Waiuku, Auckland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 24 hours
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 40 minute drive - approximately 45km Auckland Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Bus stop ten metres along the road, bus takes to Pukekohe terminal approximately 16km away
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 5 minute walk - approximately 1km to Waiuku main town
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$95.00 - $185.00|
- Otros cargos: