1 / 11
The Winedrinkers Cottage is situated on one acre of land in semi rural Wairarapa. It is private, relaxed and comes with the comfort of home. We provide breakfast supplies to your kitchen each day and can produce cheese & cracker platters for an afternoon on the deck with a wine.
If you require a guided tour around the area, we can do that too, not a problem.
The cottage sleeps two couples and we have room for children.
We really do want anyone staying to be able to have a great time and will do our best to accommodate everyone's wants and needs.
We are able to travel to Wellington airport to pick up visitors, at a small charge, if required.
The Cottage is cosy, cool in the summer, warm in the winter, quiet and there's lots to see/do.
The Winedrinkers Cottage, 16 Dalefield Road, Carterton, Wairarapa, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7am - 9pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Pet Friendly
- Sky - communal
- Courtesy Transport
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 90km to Wellington airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 10 minutes
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- On the edge of town
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- pick up from Wellington airport
- Más información sobre precios:
- Free Wi-Fi is not in the Cottage but can be accessed in the Main House which is only a short walk away.