1 / 6
TumuTumu ToObing is Black Water Rafting at its best!
People love this. Blackwater Rafting is not like white water rafting. It's much gentler and you use car inner tubes instead of white water rafts. This trip spends about twice the underground time of any comparable blackwater trip. Explore the cave by walking, wading as well as swimming and tubing.
There is lots of fun to be had along the way. See stalactite & stalagmites plus weird rock sculptures. Parts of the cave are lit by thousands of NZ's legendary glowworms. No prior experience is required and it is suitable for children down to 12 years old (minimum 40kg). Your wet-suit gives you lots of flotation - so you don't need to be a great swimmer. No abseiling on this option.
TumuTumu Toobing (also called Blackwater Rafting), Waitomo Adventure Centre 1227 Waitomo Valley Road, Waitomo, Waitomo Caves, Hamilton - Waikato, 3943, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8.00am - 7.00pm daily, except Christmas & New Years Days.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 55km from Hamilton International Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Waitomo Village is within 15kms of TeKuiti & Otorohanga townships
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$202.50 - $225.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Earlybird Deal: Save 10% when you book & pay not less than 12 hours in advance of departure. Not cancellable. Minimum weight of participants 40kg. Free Activity Photos Included - sent by Dropbox