1 / 10
This modern and spacious home has the perfect location for taking advantage of the endless amenities and activities, while maximising the lake and alpine views that Queenstown is famous for. The outdoor hot tub is the true icing on the cake; exclusively yours to relax, indulge and take in the scenery.
Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area share fantastic lake views and have a great indoor/outdoor flow onto large balcony. A private and sunny courtyard is also accessible from the living area with outdoor dining and a BBQ. There are plenty of DVDs, board games & books available and a wonderful large open log fireplace in the lounge.
All bedroom are spacious in size and lookout over Queenstown's magnificent lake.
Views on Tussock , 2 Tussock Lane, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am - 5pm office hours; on-call 24/7
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Spa Pool
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 10 minutes drive to Queenstown International Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 5 minutes drive
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$700.00 - $900.00|
- Otros cargos:
- $150 spa pool fee (if you wish to use it)
- Más información sobre precios:
- Guest(s) making a booking must be over 25 years of age. Seasonal rates and minimum night stays required dependent on time of the year. Rates are inclusive of GST (15% NZ tax), all linens, exit clean and a personal welcome upon arrival.