1 / 10
Helicopter tours include options landing on both White Island and Mt.Tarawera. White Island is New Zealand’s only permanently active volcano, providing a surreal experience for all. Mt.Tarawera in contrast is the site of the largest eruption in our living memory. This stunningly beautiful volcano is steeped in history and our local culture and views from its high peak are spellbinding.
Touring this region by Floatplane offer the option to combine stunning aerial views of our unique volcanoes, hidden lakes anvibrant geothermal reserve. The romance of taking off and landing not only from Lake Rotorua but even more remote lakes and hidden gems such as Orakei Korako.
Tailor made charters can also be arranged to remote destinations.
Volcanic Air , Memorial Drive, Rotorua City Lake Front, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8.30am - 5pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 15 mins
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 5 mins
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Located in Town
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$115.00 - $1,195.00|
(11 años o menos)
|$115.00 - $896.25|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Tour duration, flight times and tour inclusions may vary due to weather conditions, volcanic activity and passenger loadings. White Island landings are undertaken at your own risk and such landings are at your pilot’s sole discretion. Operating daily, subject to weather conditions. As per New Zealand law, Volcanic Air requires individual passenger weights at the time of booking. If an individual passenger weight exceeds 110kg a surcharge may apply.