Waiheke Horseworx is located on Waiheke Island which is only a 35 minute ferry ride from central Auckland. We are easy to get to via bus or taxi and situated close to both ferry terminals.
We offer beautiful 1 and 2 hour beach and bush trail rides for all levels of experience as well as farm visits for those who love animals.
Or check out one of fabulous tours which visit our local Marae and vineyards.
Come and meet our wonderful team of horses and pets whom have featured in Hollywood films including 'The Hobbit'!
Our farm visits including meeting and greeting the farm characters such as Rocket the sheep, Fred the goat and pigs Precious and Sweet Pea.
We offer pony rides for children and have a range of other interesting pets who love a pat
Waiheke Horseworx, 14 Donald Bruce Road, Surfdale, Waiheke Island, Auckland, 1081, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 10 minutes to ferry terminal
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$20.00 - $395.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Important information and rider restrictions The wearing of a helmet is compulsory for all riders. You are welcome to bring your own horseriding helmet. The minimum age for horse rides is 6 years old. Enquire about options for children aged under 6 years old. For safety and animal welfare reasons, Waiheke HorseWorx has a maximum weight limit of 105kg – Please be aware that our maximum Weight limit may be lower than 105kgs and is subject to variation on a daily basis according to what guides