1 / 6
The Essential Wellington Walk departs from the i-SITE Visitor Centre 111 Wakefield St at Cuba St at 10am daily.
Get to know Wellington's waterfront, downtown, courts and parliamentary areas in an easy walk of just over 2 hours duration. Your guide will introduce you to the history, sights and culture of our vibrant city.
This walk finishes at Old St Pauls Cathedral in Mulgrave St, allowing you time to continue exploring the city.
The Summer Evening Walk departs at 5.00pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from December to March, also from the i-SITE Visitor Centre.
This shorter walk of just over 1.5 hours duration covers some of the same sights as the morning walk before finishing at the Embassy Theatre Courtenay Place.
Walk Wellington Inc, c/- Wellington i-SITE Visitor Centre, 111 Wakefield Street at Cuba St, Wellington Central, Wellington, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 10am every day and evening walk 5pm in Dec to March on Mon Wed and Fri
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Commences at Civic Square
Precios y condiciones
(16 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Free under 5 years
- Más información sobre precios:
- 10am walks operate every day of the year except for Good Friday and Christmas Day, wet or fine. The walking route is wheelchair accessible. Note that some sites visited may be closed for other events.