1 / 6
Our regular walk departs from the i-SITE Visitor Centre 111 Wakefield St at Cuba St at 10am daily, for a cost of only $20. Get to know Wellington's waterfront, downtown, courts and parliamentary areas in an easy walk of just over 2 hours.
This walk finishes at Old St Pauls Cathedral in Mulgrave St, allowing you time to continue exploring the city. The Summer Evening Walk departs at 5.00pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, December to March.
This walk is just over 1.5 hours and covers some of the same sights as the morning walk before finishing in the Courtenay Place entertainment area.
Cruise ship passengers have the option to book for special walks that depart at 9.30am. Full details are given on our website www.walkwellington.org.nz
Walk Wellington Inc, c/- Wellington i-SITE Visitor Centre, 111 Wakefield Street at Cuba St, Wellington Central, Wellington, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 10am every day and evening walk 5pm in Dec to March on Mon Wed and Fri On cruise ship days prebooked special walks at 9.30am
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Commences at Civic Square
Precios y condiciones
(16 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Free under 5 years
- Más información sobre precios:
- 10am walks operate every day of the year except for Good Friday and Christmas Day, wet or fine. The walking route is wheelchair accessible. Note that some sites visited may be closed for other events.