Warwickz Farm has a craft and crystal gallery and displays a range of craft items including patchwork quilts, garments and accessories made with wool and fibers produced on the farm and a host of other interesting items.
Many of the items are created in the craft classes that take place in the Red Craft Barn. Spinning and felting also feature highly in the Craft Barn.
Crafters regularly gather at the Barn for craft classes and workshops sometimes with expert tutors invited to pass on their skills.
Warwickz Farm also contributes to the KidsFest programme whereby youngsters have a chance to express themselves in creative ways and learn new creative skills. 2007 activities included kite making and knitting classes.
Warwickz Farm, 3187 Main South Road, Dunsandel, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7682, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Summer 10am-4pm (1 November-31 March). Winter 10am-2pm (1 April-31 October).
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 30 minutes from international/domestic airport.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Coach can pick up and drop off points/main coach 45mintes away. Train station 10 minutes
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Local town 5 minutes away. Other towns within half to one hour.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$10.00 - $15.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Booking essential