1 / 3
Looking for an exclusive, once-in-a-lifetime experience that cannot be replicated anywhere else in the world? Introducing Weta Studio Tours’ latest filmmaking adventure: our Personal Tour.
Starting in the Weta Cave, an experienced technician will guide you through a private Weta Cave Workshop Tour, where you’ll see practical effects from your favourite films. You’ll visit Weta Workshop’s boardroom, housing the five Oscars won by Richard Taylor and the crew. We’ll also show you parts of Park Road Post Production – usually kept under wraps!
You can enjoy our Personal Tour one-on-one, or bring up to three other people along with you to share an unforgettable encounter in Miramar’s filmmaking precinct.
Weta Workshop's Personal Tour, 1 Weka Street, Miramar , Wellington Central, Wellington, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 3.5km from Wellington Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 20 minutes from central Wellington, number 2 bus route
Precios y condiciones
- Más información sobre precios:
- Bookings are on request- please book at minimum one week in advance. Pricing is per group rather than per adult, with a maximum of 4 people on the tour. Start times are available on request, 7 days a week, between 9am and 4.30pm. Guided transport is available on request, at an additional cost. To request a booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +64 (0)4 909 4035. Please note that the Personal Tour is unavailable over the Christmas period, from 16th December – 10th January.