1 / 5
Why a wooden dory?
River Dories provide a level of comfort, charm and elegance that you simply do not get with other boats. The boats are dry for passengers, quick on the water and have ample space to carry quality camping equipment. This enables you to camp in style.
You can fully enjoy the sights of the Whanganui River without the labour of paddling a canoe. You can fully immerse yourself in the experience without the worry of falling out and getting valuable equipment wet or damaged. An added bonus is that being a guided trip you will gain insights that you may not have otherwise.
We offer 4 to 6 day all inclusive (camping equipment, great food) guided trips.
Whanganui River Dories, 266 Mangahoata Road, Pukeokahu, Taihape, Manawatu, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Reservations - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Palmerston North or Whanganui are the closest airports
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- During the trip you will be distant from any towns
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$1,430.00 - $1,815.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Please refer to our website: http://www.whanganuiriverdories.co.nz