1 / 14
Whangarei Quarry Gardens is a restoration project taken on by the local community, that has flourished into well-established gardens that provide peaceful respite from the busy pace of modern life. Moments from SH1, the Gardens are an easy stop on the long journey North. Refuel at the cafe and recharge yourself with a walk in nature.
A must see is renowned artist, Chris Booth’s sculpture “Te Wai U O Te Atakura”.
- Explore waterfalls, quarry ruins, a lake & forest trails.
- Visit Quail Cafe & relax with an award-winning coffee.
- Book a one-hour Golf Cart tour
- Discover our Sculptures and their stories.
- Children love to hear themselves echo in the old tunnels
- Hike from WQG over the hill to the Quarry Arts Centre 1.5hr return
Whangarei Quarry Gardens, 37a Russell Road, Kensington, Whangarei, Northland, 0112, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9am - 5pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 5 minutes drive / 20 minutes walk.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$1.00 - $2.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Entry is by donation - supporting our community project