1 / 4
From the lofty Southern Alps to the broad Canterbury Plains, the peaceful spa resort of Hanmer Springs to the bustle of the country’s most English of cities, Christchurch, this stunning region is one of contrast and diversity with experiences to match.
- Visit Christchurch's cardboard cathedral
- Fly over the Canterbury Plains in a hot air balloon
- Explore Christchurch's Botanical Gardens
- See sperm whales on an excursion from Kaikoura
- Take one of the world’s most celebrated rail journeys, the TranzAlpine
- Visit the French colonial town of Akaroa
- Experience a polar storm at the Antarctic Centre
Start planning your own New Zealand adventure today! At Discover The World we pride ourselves on our ability to tailor make a holiday to suit you. Simply contact us, give one of our accredited Tourism New Zealand Kiwi specialists an idea of your travel dates, interests and budget, and we will do the rest.
Haben Sie eine tolle Story? Eigenen Artikel hinzufügen