1 / 4
The Pacific Coast region includes both the most travelled and least visited parts of New Zealand incorporating the Coromandel, the Bay of Plenty, Eastland and Hawke’s Bay. Known for its beaches, strong Maori heritage and superb wineries, for sheer variety, it is hard to match.
- Visit Karangahake Gorge, site of NZ’s first gold rush
- Kayak on the turquoise waters of Cathedral Cove
- Take to the hills at Matamata, home of the Hobbit!
- Take a helicopter flight to volcanic White Island
- Stroll along the longest pier in NZ at Tolaga Bay
- Soak up the Art Deco architecture of Napier
- Explore the wineries of Hawke's Bay
Start planning your own New Zealand adventure today! At Discover The World we pride ourselves on our ability to tailor make a holiday to suit you. Check out the range of Pacific Coast excursions that we offer. Simply contact us, give one of our accredited Tourism New Zealand Kiwi specialists an idea of your travel dates, interests and budget, and we will do the rest.
Haben Sie eine tolle Story? Eigenen Artikel hinzufügen