Te Nikau Forest Retreat provides a quintessential New Zealand experience, cocooned in native forest offering total self-contained privacy.
"The setting reminded us of Tolkein's books, and at night reading by the fire we felt magically taken away to a distant and fantastic place."
Unwind in front of an open fire and relax in the treehouse spa pool surrounded by dawn to dusk native birdsong. And when you feel ready to explore a little, the many attractions of the Kapiti region are right on your doorstep.
The house features a spacious king-sized bedroom with private balcony and one single bedroom, comfortably accommodating three. The tree house spa pool is shrouded by forest, overlooking a private mountain stream and is an indulgent place to relax and unwind in.
Other features include: Sky TV, bathroom, laundry facilities, WiFi broadband, large open fire, private parking, TV & DVD player, CD player with stereo, coffee & selection of teas.
We've teamed up with the lovely folk at Te Nikau Forest Retreat to bring Bluebridge customers a very special package. Available year-round from just $420pp*
- One-way Bluebridge Cook Strait ferry journey including private vehicle
- Complimentary private twin cabin on board the ferry*
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Te Nikau Forest Retreat
- Complimentary generous continental breakfast
- Complimentary bottle of local award winning Ohau Gravels wine
- FREE late checkout of 12pm
- A $100 Seasons At Country Life restaurant dinner voucher. The menu at Seasons reflects the wonderful array of local produce and flavours available on the Kapiti Coast.
- Add a visit to the park-like grounds of beautiful Nga Manu Nature Reserve for an additional $30 per couple.
- Add a full day class at the fabulous Ruth Pretty Cooking School, or visit her Kitchen Shop and cafe.
- Add a day visit to Kapiti Island with Kapiti Marine Charter for an additional $190 per couple.
- Add a return Cook Strait journey for an additional $220 per couple.
- Add a third night at Te Nikau Forest Retreat for an additional $195 per couple (usually $295).
Terms & conditions:
*This price is per person based on twin share. Private cabin accommodation on board the ferry is only available on board the Straitsman vessel. This package is subject to availability and is non-transferrable.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (+64) 21 0222 0217 to book now.