1 / 2
Cardrona has on-mountain apartment accommodation only one minute walk to the slopes so you can hit the slopes all day long or come back to rest and relax.
There are 15 self-contained units available on the mountain so make sure you book ahead.
Cafes and Restaurants
Take a break or fuel up for the day at one of the five cafes on the mountain with a range of food and beverage choices.
- Base Café: Choose from a selection of fast food and beverages.
- Mezz Café: Sit down for lunch, grab a coffee or chill out and enjoy a drink.
- Juice and Java Bar: Try the fresh juices and smoothies available.
- Noodle Bar: Warm up and get a bit to eat from a choice of noodles and meats.
- Captain’s Pizzeria: Dine outside or on the decks and enjoy the pizza.
Childcare and lessons
Cardrona’s fully licensed Nursery and Kindy for kids aged three months – four years old. Cardrona offers ski lessons for the little ones with specialist instructors to help them develop their skills on the mountain. Ski Kindy is available for those under five with group or private lessons.
Ski and snowboard lessons are also available for those over five with group lessons, private lessons, and multi-day programmes.
Cardrona’s Retail Shop has a range of popular brands for you to find hats, goggles, shirts and more for yourself or as a present for someone special.
Safety at Cardrona is a priority so that you have an enjoyable time on the mountain. Cardrona’s staff members are trained to make sure you have a fun and safe time on the mountain and a doctor is on duty at all times.
Physiotherapy is available and appointments can be made at the Medial Centre.
Haben Sie eine tolle Story? Eigenen Artikel hinzufügen