1 / 6
Your backpacking travels and tribulations can go to the back burner when you settle in Opoutere. Get pretty far off the beaten track and away from it all at YHA Opoutere – an historic converted schoolhouse overlooking a sheltered estuary on the Coromandel Peninsula. Set in bush and gardens with views over the estuary and to the ocean, this is a relaxed hideaway.
Try these relaxed activities in Opoutere:
- Kick back and relax, Opoutere is the place to do it!
- Go fishing or seafood gathering along the shore
- Kayak on the calm estuary waters
- Enjoy one of the many great outdoor activities in the native forests and along the coastline
- Go for a walk! There’s a one hour return walk beginning at the hostel gate
- Bird watchers alert! Opoutere is a great place to discover native New Zealand birds
Haben Sie eine tolle Story? Eigenen Artikel hinzufügen