1 / 21
Discover the unspoilt and remote wilderness of Doubtful Sound during this unique overnight cruise (dinner, bed and breakfast included).
Bottlenose dolphins are often encountered, fur seals bask on rocks and, at times, rare penguins can often be seen.
When the 'Fiordland Navigator' anchors for the night there is time for kayaking in sheltered waters or to go exploring in the vessel's tender craft (activities included in price).
- Accommodation options - private cabins with ensuite bathrooms or quad-share bunk-style compartments.
- Coach connections available from Queenstown and Te Anau (extra cost).
Doubtful Sound Overnight Cruises, Real Journeys, Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Pearl Harbour, Manapouri, Fiordland, New Zealand.
- Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Pearl Harbour, Manapouri. Open 7 days.
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Preise und Bedingungen
|Erwachsener||$485.00 - $749.00|
(14 Jahre und jünger)
|$243.00 - $375.00|
- Andere Gebühren:
- Picnic lunches available for purchase for day 1 (extra cost; must be pre-ordered).
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- Prices valid from 1 Oct 2017 – 30 Sep 2019 - per person based on a twin share cabin on the Doubtful Sound Overnight Cruise departing Manapouri. Child rates apply for 1-14 yrs. Infants (0-12 months) carried free of charge if sleeping in a cot, otherwise child rates apply. Cots can be used in twin cabins only & passengers to provide their own cot. If cancelling/amending a retail booking, a refund will only be granted when Real Journeys receives notification 5 days prior to departure.