1 / 5
Walk in ancient forest with giant trees, prolific ferns, wild orchids and feeding Kereru (wood pigeon). Our track is formed from fallen leaves and old stream beds.
Visit one of the best stands of Nikau palms in the Lower North Island. The Nikau is a striking palm and this remnant of Nikau's and Kohekohe's look like they belong in a tropical forest.
Explore the Waikanae Estuary - a national treasure as a wildlife habitat. More species of coastal and aquatic birds visit the Estuary than any other site on the Wellington coast.
The walk is an easy grade. Full day: Adult $120, Senior $110. Children under 15 by arrangement. Half day bush or estuary walk: Adult $75. senior $65. Lunch supplied. Wellington CBD pick up available.
Guided bush walks with Jennys journeys, 6 Webber St, Paraparaumu Beach, Wellington, 5032, New Zealand.
- 8am to 8pm, 7 days
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- Home base is 5mins from Paraumu airport. pick up at no extra charge.
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- We are based on the Kapiti Coast 1 hour by train from Wellington.Trips depart from Paraparaumu and pick up available fromcoach stop from Wellington station or enroute.
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- We are based on the Kapiti Coast 1 hour by train from Wellington.Trips depart from Paraparaumu and pick up available from train station or enroute.
Preise und Bedingungen
|Erwachsener||$65.00 - $120.00|
- Andere Gebühren:
- Transport from Wellington CBD
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- Discount for seniors, lunch supplied