Established in 1819, the Kerikeri Mission Station house (also known as Kemp House) was built in 1821-22, and is New Zealand's oldest European building. The Stone Store was built as a storehouse for the Church Missionary Society in 1832-36, and is the oldest stone building in New Zealand.
The surrounding garden is the oldest continuously cultivated European garden in New Zealand. The buildings contain relics and displays of their own history. Kemp House and the Stone Store are notable as scarce examples of Regency buildings in New Zealand and are remarkable as European structures built in a Maori world.
Kerikeri Mission Station, 246 Kerikeri Road, Kerikeri Basin, (carparking on Landing Road), Kerikeri, Northland, 0230, New Zealand.
- Daily 10am - 5pm Nov - April; Daily 10am - 4pm May - Oct; Closed Christmas Day
Preise und Bedingungen
(16 Jahre und jünger)
|$0.00 - $3.50|
- Andere Gebühren:
- Entry to the Stone Store shop (downstairs) is FREE.Guided tours - includes entry to Kemp House and the Stone Store Museum $10. adults and is by guided tour only to help preserve New Zealand's oldest building. Please understand that surcharges may apply at times of special events. Sorry, there is no wheelchair access to either the Stone Store or Kemp House. y