1 / 4
A traditional Kiwi holiday park welcomes tourists to relax and unwind or prepare to continue their journey by road or along the Clutha Gold Cycling & Walking trail that passes the park.
There are 1 en-suite unit, 3 tourist cabins, 2 basic cabins, 75 powered sites and tent sites, along with the communal kitchen and laundry facilities and 2 ablution areas. Riverside sites available.
Being centrally located allows easy access to local attractions including solar heated swimming pool, tennis courts, playgrounds, picnic areas, library, churches and the Lonely Graves, Horseshoe Bend, Swing Bridge and Pinders Pond attractions along the cycleway.
New owners John & Marise May welcome you.
Millers Flat Holiday Park, 1670 Teviot Road, Millers Flat, Roxburgh, Central Otago, New Zealand.
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Pet Friendly
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- 1.5 to 2.0 hrs drives to Dunedin and Queenstown airports
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- Bus service directly past
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- Millers Flat is centrally located and within 2 hours drive to many attractions
Preise und Bedingungen
|pro Nacht||$16.00 - $120.00|
- Andere Gebühren:
- Charges for additional persons may apply
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- Booking confirmation for peak periods will require a deposit.