1 / 7
Tired of long walks while hauling your gear to the river, then you've come to the right place. Trout fish from the comfort of the raft or shore while experiencing gentle whitewater, great fishing and stunning scenery!
Single or multi-day fishing trips are available depending on your idea of adventure - customize the trip to camp along the way, and/or start with the Grade 2 before graduating to our Grade 3 section for some extra excitement, as well as a seldom fished stretch of river. The possibilities are endless!
Charges listed are per raft per day and exclude shuttels
If you need or want the assistance of a professional fishing guide, we can also arrange for one to join you on your trip.
Call us today and plan your dream fly fishing
Mohaka Rafting - Grade 2 Fly Fishing , 3408 SH5, RD2, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4182, New Zealand.
- 7:00am to 9:00pm
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- 35 km from Napier airport
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- 3 km Te Pohue - This is an Intercity and Naked bus stop. Please advise us of your arrival time and we will make arrangements to collect you.
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- 40 km from Napier and 95 km from Taupo
Preise und Bedingungen
- Andere Gebühren:
- Pricing is based per raft with a maximum of six people per raft. Contact us for multi-day pricing.
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- 20% deposit is required to secure a booking.