Experience the 'Mighty Waikato' on Te Awa The Great New Zealand River Ride from Ngāruawāhia in the North to Lake Karapiro in the South. Explore the 61 kilometer cycle way and discover many hidden gems only accessible on a bike and follow 'The Waikato Story' along New Zealand's largest river on a 1 to 3 day ride on an easy grade 1 & 2 trail.
Stop at a Cafe, explore the world class Hamilton Gardens, hop abort the Waikato River Explorer, walk the Hakarimata summit trail, cycle The Perry Bridge, visit the Hamilton Museum all easily accessible by bike.
Try an eBIke and experience the effortless comfort of a high quality electrically assisted bike designed to take away the hills and the headwinds so you can enjoy your ride here with us.
River Riders 'Powered by electrify.nz', 357 Victoria Street (cnr of Victoria Street and Garden Place), CBD, Hamilton, Hamilton - Waikato, New Zealand.
- 10am to 4pm (other hours by booking)
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- 19mins drive / 15km to The Hamilton Airport
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- 2mins / 500m from the Bus depot
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- Based in the CBD within 2mins of Sky City Casino, Hamilton i-Site, The Novotel, Ibis Hotel, Sudima Hotel.
Preise und Bedingungen
|Erwachsener||$5.00 - $2,000.00|
- Andere Gebühren:
- Bond for longer/overnight hire, additional equipment and transportation.