1 / 8
Gain an insight into the Ecology and Conservation of New Zealand’s native species while enjoying this relaxed walk with friendly, knowledgeable guides. This is great for all ages and has something for everyone! Get close to rare Weka. See or hear other birds like tui, warblers, fantails & fernbirds. Learn about native plants and their uses. Hunt for Weta (the gentle giants of the insect world). Understand the conservation challenges facing native wildlife and what we are doing to protect it.
Walks last 2 hours and we specialise in small groups (maximum 8). Every ticket sold contributes to our Conservation Project.
Our private Forest and Kiwi Conservation Area is only 2.5 km from Russell, in the beautiful Bay of Islands.
Russell Nature Walks - Ecology Walk, 6080 Russell Whakapara Road, Russell, Northland, New Zealand.
- Daily at 10am and at other times by arrangement
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Nov, Dec
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- 35 km from Bay of Islands Airport
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- 15 minute ferry trip to Paihia.
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- 2.5km from Russell
Preise und Bedingungen
(16 Jahre und jünger)
- Andere Gebühren:
- Family Rate (2 adults + 2 children): $135. 10% Discount for groups of 4 or more adults. We can arrange transport for an additional charge.
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- Our walks are suitable for most fitness levels but there are steps. Please wear shoes (not jandals) and clothing appropriate for the weather.