1 / 3
You will be flown to one of New Zealand’s most historic, family-run, fully operational high country stations offering possibly the best fallow deer hunting in the country.
Nathan your guide is a Kiwi through and through. He’s a hunter, a fisherman, and he and his people know every inch of Fiordland. When he tells you that this is the most beautiful place on earth, it’s not because he’s biased, it’s because he has been working around the world guiding, hunting, giant black marlin and bluefin tuna fishing, and he’s been able to establish the fact for himself. There’s no better person to have in your corner to explore this land and its oceans.
Salt+Earth Hunting, 93 Dusky Street, Te Anau, Fiordland, 9600, New Zealand.
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- 2 hrs from Queenstown Airport
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- To Door (dependent on supplier)
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- 10 mins walk from centre of Te Anau, 1 min by car
Preise und Bedingungen
- Andere Gebühren:
- Prices quoted are for a meat hunt (1 hunter, 1 animal). Please contact us for prices of Heli-hunting and Trophy Hunting adventures. One other non-hunter can accompany if desired.
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- Subject to weather conditions