1 / 7
Young and old, inexperienced or experienced, I want to share our way of life with you, invite you to immerse yourself in our hills and mountains, and live off the land. If you’ve never hunted before, we will teach you how to fire a rifle accurately and to hunt humanely. You will hunt on a 100,000 acre private Kiwi owned sheep station, stalking deer skilfully in the twilight or the sunrise – the golden hour when the deer move out of the bush to forage. You’ll learn how to ‘pack it out’ - carrying it from the hill to bring it home and if you want to, how to hang, skin and butcher your deer for the table. We can hunt for fallow all year round for food. Trophy hunts are possible on request during the hunting season from Feb to May.
Salt+Earth Boutique Lodge Hunting Experience, 93 Dusky Street, Te Anau, Fiordland, 9600, New Zealand.
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- 2 hrs from Queenstown Airport
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- To Door (dependent on supplier)
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- 10 mins walk from centre of Te Anau, 1 min by car
Preise und Bedingungen
|Erwachsener||$990.00 - $1,200.00|
- Andere Gebühren:
- Prices quoted are for summer 18/19 for a meat hunt (1 hunter, 1 animal). Please contact us for prices of Heli-hunting and Trophy Hunting adventures. One other non-hunter can accompany if desired.
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- Prices applicable for 18/19 summer season. Couresy transport included. Subject to weather conditions.