1 / 12
Situated in the beautiful Owairaka Valley, this magical experience will take you on a journey amongst grand rhyolite volcanic boulders, passed countless charming streams and infinite green rolling hills, in order to give you the ultimate taste of the Waikato region.
We cater to all riding abilities from complete beginners to experienced riders.
At Stone Hill we make sure you will experience a personal and memorable horse trek. We ride in small groups where you do not have to follow in line. Riding side by side with your friends and family is a lovely way to spend some time on an outing. Bring your camera to get some stunning pictures of you and your horse, the impressive landscape and the breathtaking views.
Stone Hill Horse Trek, 156 Perrott Rd, Putaruru, Hamilton - Waikato, New Zealand.
- Monday - Sunday 9:30 - 3:30pm
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Nov, Dec
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- 30km to Te Awamutu, Cambridge, Putaruru; 70-90km to Taupo/Rotorua
Preise und Bedingungen
|Erwachsener||$65.00 - $150.00|
- Andere Gebühren:
- Bring your own horse! Prefer riding your own horse? No worries! Choose one of the trek options and bring up to five friends and horses.
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- For the health and wellbeing of our horses and client safety we have a rider weight limit of 90 kg.