1 / 4
Stonefly Fishing Lodge offers flyfishing packages from one day to seven days.
Our experienced guides can provide tuition to the novice fly fisherman, or provide the local knowledge required to maximise the chances of hooking on to that fish of a lifetime.
The region has many fishable streams and rivers offering a variety of choices depending on weather and water levels.
The day package includes lunch, waders, boots and all fishing tackle.The multi day tours include all meals and accommodation in a Luxury Lodge setting on the banks of the Motueka River, world renown for stocks of large wild brown trout.
Heli-fishing into wild pristine backcountry streams also available. Pick-up from local region available.
Stonefly Fishing Lodge, 3254 Motueka Valley Highway, Stanley Brook, Woodstock, Nelson, New Zealand.
- 7 days per week, full day activity timed to suite client.
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- 50min drive time from Nelson, 45min to Abel tasman central to all 3 major National Parks
Preise und Bedingungen
|Erwachsener||$372.50 - $745.00|
- Andere Gebühren:
- maximum two fisherman per guide
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- For multi day fishing packages, add $550 p/p per night for the accommodation and meals at award winning luxury Stonefly Lodge.