1 / 5
This gourmet tour takes us by car with your Zest driver/guide around the small towns of the south Wairarapa: exploring the pretty historical townships of Featherston and Greytown, as well as the celebrated Martinborough wine region.
Our focus is both fine food and wine, as we savour tastes of both from specialty producers. We'll go where few visitors can, up close, meeting innovative people dedicated to being the very best they can be with their premium boutique brands.
In a beautiful pastoral setting, big skies and open spaces give way to small, attractive Victorian townships with their own charm.
Zest Food Tours - Martinborough Food and Wine Producers Tour, Memorial Square, Martinborough, Wairarapa, 5713, New Zealand.
- 9.30am-6.00pm Mon-Fri, 9.00am - 2.00pm Sat-Sun
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- 90km from Martinborough to Wellington airport (1.5 hrs drive time)
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- 20km from Greytown coach terminal to Martinborough
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- Pickups from Featherston, Greytown or Martinborough, or Wellington CBD (transport supplement applies)
Preise und Bedingungen
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- $650pp all inclusive from Featherston, Greytown or Martinborough. Minimum 2 to run tour. If you are staying in Wellington city, we can collect you from your inner city accommodation for an additional $100pp transportation supplement. NOTE: This tour is only available Monday through Friday, and excludes public holidays and weekends.