1 / 2
Type: Walking Track
Description: Enjoy a quick and easy walk to access the South Coast (Maori Bay) from Anchor Bay.
What to Expect:
Walking tracks will:
- have easy to moderate grades with drained surfaces, generally consisting of a compacted and drained surfaces.
- be well sign-posted with directional signs at track entrances and junctions and have safety signs where required.
Walking tracks may:
- have steps on excessively steep areas.
- have timber boardwalks and bridges over permanent wet areas and waterways.
- have seats and maintained views at areas of interest.
Walking tracks should be suitable for people with reasonable fitness levels.
How to get to Fishermans Track: Take State Highway 1 north to Warkworth. Follow the signs to Matakana. Just past Matakana turn right at the Omaha turn off, drive along Takatu Rd and the park is well sign posted. (Note: the last 6km of the route is a winding gravel road).
Sudahkah Anda punya kisah menarik untuk diceritakan? Tambahkan artikel Anda sendiri