1 / 4
Tiritiri Matangi Island is a 1 day excursion, 75 mins from Downtown Auckland.
Here are some of the highlights of a day trip out to Tiritiri:
- A true wildlife sanctuary which is home to 12 of New Zealand’s endangered birds and 3 reptile species.
- Visit Hobbs Bay for a swim and picnic.
- Explore Tiri’s lighthouse, built in 1864, it’s the oldest lighthouse of its kind still in its original condition.
- Walk through beautiful lush native bush and coastal forests.
- See one of New Zealand's oldest pohutukawa trees, estimated to be 800 - 1000 years old.
- Join The Supporters of Tiritiri Matangi on a guided walk and learn about the exquisite birdlife.
360 Discovery Tiritiri Matangi Island Ferry, Pier 4, 139 Quay Street, Auckland, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1140, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Ferry departs downtown Auckland at 9.00am
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$55.00 - $70.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Optional guided walk $5 per adult and $2.50 per child
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Bookings essential