1 / 14
Spend the day meandering through 8 acres of shady, mature,tranquil,park-like surroundings. Meet, hand-feed, cuddle and interact with our friendly, domestic farmyard and exotic, birds, animals and reptiles in a safe, clean environment. Farm machinery, a train, a fire engine and old fashioned games are dotted around to inspire, intrigue and educate.We have something to entertain and occupy visitors, both young or just young at heart.
An affordable fun filled day out is guaranteed for all the family. Bring a camera and a picnic lunch. Play, explore and enjoy life down on the farm. BBQ available. Conveniently located, just 30 minutes north of Tairua and just 10 minutes south of Whitianga on the main highway (State Highway 25).
Whiti Farm Park - A Place of Interest , 2414 Tairua - Whitianga Road, State highway 25, Kaimarama, Whitianga, Coromandel, 3591, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 10am - 4pm daily all year round. During Christmas School Holidays (16th Dec - 1st Feb) last entry 3.55pm, must leave by 6pm.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Just 10 minutes south of the Whitianga airfield.
- Jarak ke kota:
- just 10 minutes south of Whitianga on the main highway
Harga dan Syarat
(15 tahun ke bawah)
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Family concession available $30 for 2 x adults and 2 x children. Bags of animal feeda are available for $1 each, you can use these to hand feed the animals.
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Please let us know if you plan to bring a group as we can offer you a group rate.