1 / 5
Is riding down a golden sandy beach on your bucket list? Have you ever dreamed of riding through gently lapping waves with a sea breeze playing in your hair? Don’t wait any longer.
Come out with Abel Tasman Horse Trekking for a ride that will realise your adventure.
At Abel Tasman Horse Trekking we provide quality trekking experiences right on the doorstep of the famous Abel Tasman National Park. For ages 12 and over we offer two-hour guided rides on the Marahau Beach, including a lesson in our sandy arena. Please note we have an 85kg rider weight limit. For younger children we offer half-hour paddock rides. Quality gear, experienced, first-aid trained guides and friendly horses.
Abel Tasman Horse Trekking, 303 Sandy Bay Marahau Road, Marahau, Motueka, Marahau, Marahau, Nelson, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8am - 5pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 60km to Nelson Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Buses can drop you off at our gate or 500m from Abel Tasman Track Enterance
- Jarak ke kota:
- Located in the heart of Marahau, 20km from Motueka
Harga dan Syarat
- Batasan umur:
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- We offer 2 hour guided beach treks for 12 years old and over, and half hour paddock rides for NZ$35 per child for children under 12 years old,