1 / 19
You’ll be amazed by the variety of adventures and stunning scenery as we share the iconic locations and best-kept secrets of the North Island of New Zealand. The 'Kauri' explores the sub-tropical north, unique volcanic terrain, white sandy beaches, Maori culture, geothermal areas, underground cave systems and arguably the best mountain day-hike in New Zealand.
The ‘Kauri’ suits people of a wide range of fitness levels and outdoor experience. Typically hikes on the ‘Kauri’ trip take two to four hours to complete, with the exception being the Tongariro Alpine Crossing, which requires around seven hours, but there are shorter alternatives if you prefer.
Active Adventures - Ultimate North Island Adventure 'Kauri' - 11 days, Level 1, 14-16 Church Street, Queenstown, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- NZ Office HQ: 8am until 5pm Monday to Friday, with emergency after hour contact available
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- For all of our tours we offer an airport pick-up service
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Jarak ke kota:
- The tour starts and ends in Auckland,, NZ. We can also pick up from our joining hotel
Harga dan Syarat
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Prices are approximate conversion of our published USD rates and are inclusive of tax
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Please contact us for further details