1 / 3
In summer the back country rivers of the Central North Island offer unlimited opportunities for the keen angler, whether you drive, raft, or fly for the wily Browns or the feisty Rainbows.The Lake Taupo watershed offers the angler a choice of several rivers for some dry fly action, the Tauranga Taupo being a favourite and, of course, the world famous Tongariro River.
Our back country rivers close for spawning over the winter months. The lower reaches of the rivers and tributaries of Lake Taupo then come into their own, offering excellent nymph fishing as the trout run from the lake up river.
Come and spend time with us, let us show you our fly fishing heaven.
- 21 years experience
- A member of the NZ Professional Fishing Guides Association
- Aim to provide the best outdoor adventure I can
Adventure Taupo Ltd, Kiko Road, Motuoapa, Lake Taupo, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 7 days
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$300.00 - $600.00|
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Dependent on weather conditions, river levels and suitable fitness level.