1 / 3
1 / 7
Air Milford is family owned/operated and prides itself on offering visitors to New Zealand personalised flightseeing tours. You can also charter flights and enjoy even more of the dramatic scenery of New Zealand’s Fiordland and Southern Alps.
Flightseeing with Air Milford offers you:
*The thrill of flying and experience of seeing New Zealand’s ‘Godzone’ countryside from the air.
*The chance to see New Zealand’s unique and exotic flora and fauna, including seals and penguins.
*Proud to operate the Cessna Caravan 14 seater - the largest and most environmentally friendly scenic aircraft in the region
*One of Queenstown and New Zealand’s highest operational and safety audit ratings, including a 100% safety record
*Family owned & operated
Air Milford, 3 Tex Smith Lane, Frankton, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Summer Timetable departures at 8am, 10am, 12pm and 2pm. Winter Timetable is 10am, 12pm departures for the Fly/Cruise/Fly (our most popular departure)
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Air Milford is based at Queenstown airport.
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Jarak ke kota:
- Approx 6km from town
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$399.00 - $645.00|
(14 tahun ke bawah)
|$255.00 - $370.00|
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- All flights are weather dependent. All weather cancellations incur no charge. Air Milford reserves the right to alter a scheduled flight departure.